Last modified: November 8, 2016
- how we are committed to protecting your information and privacy
- what information we collect from you
- and how we share and utilize such information
Changes to this Policy
Information we collect
- Information you give us. We collect information about you from you directly when you send us an email with your questions.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about you when you visit the Site or the website of one of our Advertisers or Publishers.
We use web beacons, cookies and other tracking technologies to collect information about you when you visit the Site. Specifically, we collect your browser type, IP address, operating system, date and time of your visit to the Site, time spent on the Site, any mechanism by which you can to the Site and links clicked on the Site.
How we use information that we have collected
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To make our premium products and services to you;
- To improve the Site, such as troubleshooting technical issues, maintaining its operation and creating updates;
- For research purposes; and
- To serve more targeted advertisements based on the user’s web browsing activity.
How we share the collected information
We may share your non-personally identifiable information (collectively, “NPII”), that we collect about you to provision the products and services that you request, to comply with the legal process, to provide targeted advertisements to you and for other purposes as described in this section.
We also share your information for the following proposes explained below, which may include sharing with our third-party merchant affiliates, business partners and other third party person or entities.
- To Perform Certain Services on Our Behalf. We may hire third party vendor companies to perform services on our behalf, such as providing technical assistance, sending electronic mail, to provide database analysis and to assist us in providing the products and services that you request from us. We only provide such third-party service providers with the information necessary to perform their requested service.
- To Protect our Company and for Legal Purpose. We also may disclose your information to prevent against fraud and abuse, to protect our rights and property to protect the user of our Site. We also may disclose your information as permitted or required by law or a governmental authority (for example, in response to subpoenas, court orders or other requests for information from such entities).
- Sale/Transfer of Business. If we are merged with or acquired by another company, and if all or substantially all our assets are transferred to such company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the acquiring company.
When we interact with the Site, we strive to make your experience convenient and meaningful. We may use or engage others through the usage of cookies, clear gifs, and flash track your activity and collect data via the Site. We may combine this data with other information we collect from you. We use cookie data to recognize you as a particular user when you visit the Site, to aggregate user traffic flow and to aid our Site’s features and functionalities.
- Cookies. When you visit the Site, our web server may place a cookie on your computer. Cookies are small fields that can be used as record-keeping identifiers that we place onto your computer’s hard drive through via our Site. In addition, we also may permit certain third party cookies to be placed on the Site as well.
- Session Cookies. Sessions cookies exist only during your online sessions with the Site. Session Cookies automatically disappear from your computer when your browser is closed or when your computer is turned off. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you as a user while you are using the Site. This allow us to process your online transactions and requests and to verify your user identify, as you Move through our Site.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after your browser is closed and your computer is turned off. We may use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about your online activity, which may be combined with other user information as well.
- Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers will automatically accept cookies. However, if you prefer to block cookies, you may do so by selecting the appropriate cookie disabling action in your web browser settings. The Settings or Help portion of the menu board on most browsers will provide instructions on how to prevent our computer from accepting new cookies, how to notify you via the browser when you receive a new cookie and/or how to disable cookies altogether.
- Cookies Opt-Out. We allow you to select “Cookies opt-out” by clicking the “Opt-Out” button at the bottom page. The opt–out works by placing a cookie on your computer that notifies our servers that no other cookies should be placed. If this cookie is deleted, whether by you through your web browser user interface or otherwise, then you will need to complete this opt–out process again. The opt–out does not mean that you will no longer see online advertisements, it only means that advertisements delivered by us within our advertisement network will no longer be tailored to you. We do not have access to or control over third party cookies, and hence are unable to implement an opt-out for the third-party cookies. If you change your computer, or browser, or delete cookies, you will need to renew this opt-out choice.
- Clear Gifs (aka Web Beacons and/or Web Bugs). We (or the third parties) may also engage to track and analyse Site data by employing clear gifs (e.g. Web Beacons and/or Web Bugs) to help us better manage content on the Site. Clear gifs are small graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to that of cookies, and are used to track online movements of users on the Site. As opposed to cookies, which are stored on your computer, clear gifs are invisibly embedded on the Site.
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions, including, where appropriate, password protection, encryption, and SSL to protect our Site and the information we collect form loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security all of the time.
Children Under 13
This Site is not intended to be used or accessed by children under 13 years old. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13, but if we unintentionally do, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately remove such information from our database.